Connect with us

Democrat Media Attacks

Pied Piper Of Fake News, Dan Rather, Attacks Trump Over Puerto Rico Death Toll

Populist Media

Published

on

Thursday a man known as “The Father of Fake News” who was fired from CBS for lying about news stories, posted an attack on President Donald J. Trump.

IRONY IS SO IRONIC

Rather was fired from CBS News after the organization could no longer defend his outrageous and easily disputed fake news accounts.

FLASHBACK 2004 FATHER OF FAKE NEWS

From the Link:

on September 8, on the Wednesday edition of 60 Minutes (formerly known as 60 Minutes II), Rather displayed four memoranda (he had six, all told) that had supposedly been written on May 4May 19, and August 1, 1972, and August 18, 1973 by Lt. George W. Bushs commanding officer in the Texas Air National Guard, Lt. Col. Jerry Killian (who died in 1984), showing that Lt. Bush had failed to get a physical the colonel had given him a direct order to get, and that Col. Killian had been politically pressured to sugarcoat Lt. Bush record.

As soon as CBS put the documents, or rather photocopies of them on its Web site, a FReeper (a denizen of the conservative/Republican Web site, FreeRepublic with the username Buckhead, almost immediately showed that the documents were likely forgeries. In his now legendary post 47, Buckhead argued.

(The words heard across CBS Headquarters)

“In 1972 people used typewriters for this sort of thing, and typewriters used monospaced fonts.” 

That was the time when Citizen Journalism beat NYT and CBS News Division in 45 minutes.

READ IT HERE

Post #47 on a message board that brought down the “Father of Fake News”.

“Howlin, every single one of these memos to file is in a proportionally spaced font, probably Palatino or Times New Roman.

In 1972 people used typewriters for this sort of thing, and typewriters used monospaced fonts.

The use of proportionally spaced fonts did not come into common use for office memos until the introduction of laser printers, word processing software, and personal computers. They were not widespread until the mid to late 90’s. Before then, you needed typesetting equipment, and that wasn’t used for personal memos to file. Even the Wang systems that were dominant in the mid 80’s used monospaced fonts.

I am saying these documents are forgeries, run through a copier for 15 generations to make them look old.

This should be pursued aggressively,” posted Freeper, Buckhead.

FIRED

WHY YES- HE DID..

From Entertainment Weekly:

“Dan Rather still stands by the CBS News report that got him fired, nearly a decade and one feature film later.

The former anchor’s reputation was tarnished after the accuracy of his 2004 story questioning President George W. Bush’s military service was publicly disputed by the leader’s administration. The entire saga was recently dramatized on the big screen in Truth, starring Robert Redford as Rather.

“We reported a true story. We didn’t do it perfectly,” the 84-year-old recently told The Hollywood Reporter. “We made some mistakes of getting to the truth. But that didn’t change the truth of what we reported.”

Rather and his producer Mary Mapes (played by Cate Blanchett in Truth) aired a story that alleged that Bush went AWOL during his time in the Texas Air National Guard. The Bush administration charged that the documents used as the basis for the report were inauthentic, leading to an independent investigation that ultimately concluded that the piece disregarded “fundamental journalistic principles.”

“I’m very proud of the career I had. I’m a great believer that you are what your record is, and my record there is what it is,” he said. “For those who say, ‘Well, but it didn’t end very well,’ I say, ‘Well, life sometimes goes that way,’ they reported.

Read More

Guess Mr. “Morality” should check himself for forgeries of the right to speak…

Please follow and like us:
Continue Reading
Advertisement
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Democrat Media Attacks

Trump Shows His Support For Nick Sandmann After Filing A Lawsuit Against The Washington Post

Yvette Munoz

Published

on

On Tuesday, Nick Sandmann launched his first lawsuit against the Washington Post for defamation after he was “vilified” by the paper when the left wing Native-American activist Nathan Philips beat a drum inches away from his face at a pro-life march. The Washington Post failed to retract and apologize to Sandmann including after the truth of the matter surfaced the web. A total of $250 million is the amount that the lawyers are asking on behalf of Sandmann after 6 different defamatory articles were published by the Post.

 

President Trump, who is well known for calling out the fake news media, decide to post a tweet in support of Nick Sandmann this Wednesday morning.

“The Washington Post ignored basic journalistic standards because it wanted to advance its well-known and easily documented biased agenda against President Donald J. Trump.” Covington student suing WAPO. Go get them Nick. Fake News!”

Prior to his tweet in support of Sandmann, The President once exposed the propaganda machine that the mainstream media has become. After continuous lies from the major corporate news networks, their agenda to report anything for the soul purpose of making money has never been more clear than it is today.

“The Press has never been more dishonest than it is today. Stories are written that have absolutely no basis in fact. The writers don’t even call asking for verification. They are totally out of control. Sadly, I kept many of them in business. In six years, they all go BUST!” said the President.

 

Please follow and like us:
Continue Reading

Democrat Media Attacks

Nick Sandmann Sues The Washington Post For The Amount Of $250 Million

Yvette Munoz

Published

on

Nick Sandmann is taking a big step forwards in suing the first bully from his long list for defamation. The Washington Post are being sued for repeatedly attacking Nick Sandmann for wearing a ‘Make America Great Again’ hat at a por-life march when Native American Nathan Philips begin harassing the underage teens from the Covignton Catholic High School. The Washington Post indeed correct their second article written on the incident that occurred in late January of 2019, except the only thing they retracted was for wrongfully stating that Nathan Philips was a Vietnam war veteran, but they demonizing description on the minors in MAGA hats remain.

The lawsuit states the attacks and smear campaigns from the Post towards Sandmann was a form of MacCarthyism and character assassination.

“The Post published to third parties without privilege no less than six false and defamatory articles of and concerning Nicholas, including two in its print newspaper and four online.”

Like taking down Goliath, the lawsuit also indicates that this is a fight against the bullying behavior of the Washington Post: “The Post must be dealt with the same way every bully is dealt with and that is hold the bully fully accountable for its wrongdoing in a manner which effectively deters the bully from again bullying other children. In a civil lawsuit, punishment and deterrence is found in awarding money damages to the victim and target of the bully.”

The Post will be sued for the amount of $250 million. The meaning behind the amount requested is the total purchase price that Bezos (owner of the Post) paid when he bought it in 2013. At least more than 50 media, dioceses, and celebrities, Representative Ilhan Omar, and Nathan Philips who received notice of possible litigation. Neither of these people and media outlets issued an apology and will be facing charges for defamation against the Covington Catholic High School boys.

Please follow and like us:
Continue Reading

Democrat Media Attacks

Roger Stone’s Home Security Camera Captures CNN Arriving At His Home Minutes Prior To His Arrest

Yvette Munoz

Published

on

A couple of weeks after Roger Stone’s arrest, many people begin to ask the most common question: How did CNN know Roger Stone would be arrested prior to any other news organization? CNN had an exclusive footage of 29 FBI agents surrounding the home and arresting Mr. Stone at 6:00 A.M. Eastern Time (E.T.) on January 25th, 2019. The CNN reporter who capture the entire scene of the raid said that he arrived at Roger Stone’s home because he had a hunch that he would be arrested and not because someone from the FBI gave him insight prior to the arrest.

Videos from Roger Stone’s home security cameras capture more than expected. It shows CNN arriving outside of Stone’s home 15 minutes before the arrest was made. Perhaps the CNN reporters camped outside of Stone’s home for a number of days knowing that he would be arrested soon; However, Mr. Stone says otherwise and not video footage from his security cameras prove that CNN was outside of his home previously.

It is still unclear why there was excessive force by the FBI agents to bring 29 of its members to arrest an unarmed 66 year old man. Stone does not own any weapons and the FBI knew that since they are the ones conducting the background checks when a legal resident decided to purchase a fire arm, yet he was taken out of his home barefoot and treated worse than El Chapo. The video below is a full report from Roger Stone himself on InfoWars describing the scene where the FBI agents also covered the cameras with tape the morning of the arrest. “That a cover-up! See they want to cover up their criminality,” said stone as the footage of the agents showed them placing the tape over the cameras. “I turned this tape over the House and Senate investigator,” he added. Why would the agents place tape on the cameras? If the agents did not want to be seen conducting the arrest, why did they not tell CNN to step away from the scene when it clearly shows the reporters calmly preparing for the shot?

 

Please follow and like us:
Continue Reading

Trending